Why buy off the shelf training when you can have it tailored to fit?
We will work directly with you to develop truly bespoke in-house solutions designed to meet your specific needs.
We can provide accredited and non-accredited courses that will support your organisational strategy, using real life scenarios that bring true meaning to the learning environment. Fun inspiring training that delivers real results.
Presentation skills and public speaking
Designed to provide individuals with the skills and confidence required to make professional presentations.
This one-day course is highly interactive and will provide you with a chance to practise and develop yourself in a safe environment – giving you the confidence to ‘do it for real’.
If you’re a seasoned professional or if you’re completely new to delivering presentations we will tailor the course to meet your needs.
We will show you how to
- Structure your presentation
- Deliver complex messages in an effective and engaging way
- Handle difficult questions
- Manage the audience and challenging situations
- Overcome nerves and anxiety
By the end of the workshop you will be able to
- Stand up with confidence
- Give an effective presentation
- Manage and connect with the audience
- Develop your own personal style
- Handle unexpected or difficult situations
You will feel your confidence growing throughout the day.
Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
A short course and qualification to provide participants with the underpinning knowledge and skills when working in a customer service role.
It provides participant with the vital skills, techniques and abilities required to deliver customer service excellence.
Delivered using a blend of enjoyable and fun learning activities, this programme provides the underpinning skills to manage customer facing situations with confidence.
Course content includes
- Customer service – what it really means and what it involves
- Types of customers, their needs and wants
- Customer expectations, perceptions, satisfaction and feedback
- Organisational products, service and supply chains
- Service offers, brand and organisational success
- Communication techniques, approach and attitude
- Going the extra mile, developing customer loyalty
- Effective team work
- Telephone handling skills
- Procedures & legislation within customer service